Lenz Announces USB DCC interface
I got this message today at Fifer Hobby Supply from Lenz.
Lenz GmbH is proud to announce the LI101-USB, our new USB-Interface to
Today more and more computers are coming with a USB interface and not an
RS-232 interface. Therefore we have decided to produce an interface
designed to work in this evolving PC environment. We will continue to
produce the LI101F-232 for those uses that desire a high speed serial
The USB interface allows us to provide a more fully integrated computer
solution that includes drivers that range from a simple client to a full
- Computer Interface for Digital plus Systems
- USB and XpressNet connections
- plug-and-play installation (initially for Windows2000 and windows XP)
- USB - and XpressNet connection cables enclosed
- CD with driver, Software and product information
We are planing to release the LI101-USB interface in January 2005.
Fifer Hobby Supply