considering my new budget of zero, I guess on the rainy days (or lazy evenings) this summer I'll be making a diorama centered around a covered bridge.
Here's my available materials:
- Covered bridge (obviously)
- A couple dozen trees
- Some coarse grass, probably enough to cover a square foot.
- Acrylic paints:
- country tan
- and a few small tubes of other various colors
- Plenty of foam and packing peanuts.
- Lot's of glue (unfortunately it's mostly "Elmers school glue"), but some carpenters wood glue, craft glue (dries clear).
- Various size talus
- Aquarium stones painted grey to look like large boulders and rocks
- Match sticks
- BBQ bamboo skewers
Somehow with just these materials and whatever other scraps I can find I'd like to build a little scene where the bridge can be removed without destruction or the entire scene could be placed on a future layout.
Advice is welcome.