Go Back   N-Scale > Digital Command Control ,Electronics and Wiring > Dcc Problems or Topics
Register FAQ Members List Members World Map Calendar Downloads Mark Forums Read vBExperience

Dcc Problems or Topics Ask here your questions about Dcc.

» Site Navigation
Home page
Forum
Featured Layouts
Personal Albums
Model Train Photos
Real Train Photos
Movies
Christmas Photo Contest
Download
Big Chat
Classifieds
DCC
Hints & Tips
Shop
Featured Links
Web Links
F.A.Q.
User CP
» Awarded Member
Member:
goodstuff3

Monthly Contest Winner
Title: NSO Engineer
» Featured Layout
» Featured P.A.

photo by : Slamdunk
Rating

views: 81
» Top Photo Rating

category: Locomotives, Engines
photo by : caliber_410

» Last Classifieds Ad

by james-trainmaster

» Most Downloaded and Viewed Links
N Scale Supply
Custom N Scale Coffee Table Layouts
jpg Track 1
Fifer Hobby Supply LLC
4 N scale
zip Trainz
zip Screensaver Nscale
Ngineering
zip Railroad Tycoon 3
ashlintrains.com
Welcome to the N-Scale.
Welcome to Nscale.org Community!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our forum and pics features. By joining our free community, you will be able to participate in the discussions, search the forum, send private messages, vote in polls, upload your own pictures and movies to the galleries or your personal album, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so sign up today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Old 10-09-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
fatso
Skilled Engineer
Points: 18,045, Level: 32 Points: 18,045, Level: 32 Points: 18,045, Level: 32
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/0 sssss1508

United Kingdom

Rep Power: 15 fatso has found the electrified trackfatso has found the electrified trackfatso has found the electrified trackfatso has found the electrified trackfatso has found the electrified track
Lenz lh100Problem

Hi guys well what total nightmare my poor young children where unable to hear all nosies on my new n gauge loco kit being use as in title problem I'm having start up lenz all my buffer stops light out 10 different loco none then would run change to another handset still the sound equipped loco sounded like Donald duck even change power supply from lenz lh 150 toluene 100 still no loco moves and sound equipped loco still sounding like Donald duck brought home all my dcc kit i then change over to my son oo gauge Hornby dcc and bingo it work all locos I'm thinking the base station died but open to other with more knowledge than i thank in advance for any help giving mike
M
Hi my Name is Michael Drummond aged 55.I am a ms Suffer for the past 16 years I started this hobby with my son Alvaro now aged 21, 10, years ago if you have any problems reading my post be forwarned my short term memory is shot everthing said on 1 breath we have no set theme or eara just like what we see and run it

You can find me always looking on the bright side of life
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:03 PM   #2
fatso
Skilled Engineer
Points: 18,045, Level: 32 Points: 18,045, Level: 32 Points: 18,045, Level: 32
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/0 sssss1508

United Kingdom

Rep Power: 15 fatso has found the electrified trackfatso has found the electrified trackfatso has found the electrified trackfatso has found the electrified trackfatso has found the electrified track
After taking to Chris from A&H model and trying few things looks more likely the lenz command station in need of repair cost in-between £60 and £100 and turn around time of 2 to 3 months to i have bought myself The Uhlenbrock DCC System The Intellibox II 65100 have clue yet how to work lol but plenty of videos online from A&H models

Hi my Name is Michael Drummond aged 55.I am a ms Suffer for the past 16 years I started this hobby with my son Alvaro now aged 21, 10, years ago if you have any problems reading my post be forwarned my short term memory is shot everthing said on 1 breath we have no set theme or eara just like what we see and run it

You can find me always looking on the bright side of life
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote